Your forum contributions are an essential and valuable part at Ronge & Partner – it is not without reason that is has been a truism for many years: every user has the right to freedom of expression. Every user has the right to freedom of expression.
The quality of the discussions is of great concern to us: Ronge & Partner is a platform for lively, interesting and inviting dialogues. Therefore, appropriate forum rules apply to postings and the content linked therein, which must be observed by all members of the community and are taken into account by us when moderating.
- Relevance to the topic: your postings must relate to the topic of the article, introduce relevant aspects and may contain contrary viewpoints. The further your posting strays from the original topic, the more likely it is to be deleted by us. This also applies to questions and comments that concern our moderation.
- Respectful interaction: treat other users, persons mentioned in articles and employees of Ronge & Partner with respect and consideration and refrain from hostility. Take care not to belittle or ridicule anyone. For example, refrain from slurring names or making derogatory remarks about people's appearance. Name-calling, threats and insults, as well as remarks damaging to your reputation or business, are not acceptable.
- Factual arguments: support your opinion with comprehensible reasons, cite sources and respond to the arguments of other users on an objective level. Please refrain from unverifiable insinuations or suspicions. Constructive criticism is welcome if it is formulated respectfully and objectively and is based on concrete arguments.
- Compliance with laws and regulations: you are obliged to comply with laws and regulations in your postings. In particular, refrain from statements that could fall under defamation, libel, slander, damage to creditworthiness, hate speech or incitement to ethnic hatred. Calls for violence are not accepted in our forums. Sharing links that lead to illegal content (e.g. unauthorised streaming portals) is also prohibited. You may be held responsible for your postings. We will release your data to third parties or authorities if we are legally obliged to do so.
- No discrimination and defamation: racist, sexist, misogynist, homophobic, anti- Semitic and other misanthropic posts in which groups are condemned or denigrated are not permitted. It is the responsibility of the author to exclude such interpretations.
- Use appropriate language: please formulate your contributions in generally comprehensible expressions and language. Profanity, abusive language, crude, ambiguous or obscene language is not permitted. Content that may be inappropriate or offensive to minors will also not be tolerated.
- No disruption of the discussion: refrain from spamming (multiple postings with the same or similar content) and flooding ("flooding" the debate with a high number of posts). The same applies to ratings. Furthermore, it is not allowed to post with multiple user accounts.
- No advertising: advertising and other content of an advertising nature is prohibited.
- No personal data: you may not publish personal data about third parties, such as name, address and telephone number or details of the private lives of others.
- Your posting name: posting is allowed under pseudonym or real name (verified if applicable). Please choose your posting name in such a way that it is not possible to mistake you for someone else or falsely assume that you speak for a particular organisation or group. Your posting name must also be consistent with all other forum rules.
- Moderation: We will make every effort to moderate quickly. We ask you to be patient and not to post the same thing more than once, depending on the time of day there may be a delay before posts are approved.
- Report postings: Please report postings that contradict the forum rules. The aim is not to prevent the free expression of opinions, but to create a debating atmosphere that allows all users to participate unreservedly.
- Deletion of contributions: We reserve the right to remove forum contributions if they do not comply with the forum rules or restrict the quality of the discussion. There is no legal claim to publication. Likewise, there is no legal claim to the deletion of postings, as all postings in an entire thread would have to be deleted due to the interactivity of contents.
- Blocking of users: users, who repeatedly violate the forum rules, will be banned from the forum. In serious cases, the user's account can be revoked and new registrations can be prohibited.
We look forward to your contributions!